Ocean’s Reach is a quiet, family-friendly vacation resort. For the privacy, safety and enjoyment of all of our guests, we ask that you please respect the following pool rules:
- Pool hours are from Dawn to Dusk. No swimming at night allowed.
- “Adults Only” from 8:30 a.m. – 10:00 a.m. and other times as posted.
- NO LIFEGUARD ON DUTY. Swim at your own risk.
- Children 12 and under MUST be supervised by an adult in the pool area.
- Infants and toddlers must wear elasticized swim diapers that fit snugly around the legs and waist.
- Encourage children to use your condo’s restroom frequently.
- Please shower to remove sand and suntan oil before entering the pool.
- No rafts, tubes or large floats in the pool. No water guns or tossing of balls.
- Running, rough play, shouting and loud noises are prohibited.
- No diving or splashing others.
- Radios, MP3s and similar devices must be used with headphones.
- No food or glass containers in pool area.
- Please do not hang items on the pool fence.
- Do not block walkways and gates.
- Do not remove pool furniture from the pool deck.
MANAGEMENT RESERVES THE RIGHT TO DENY USE OF THE POOL TO ANYONE AT ANY TIME DUE TO UNSAFE OR IMPROPER CONDUCT.