If something goes wrong with your vacation, CSA is there to help.
We want to do everything possible to make your visit enjoyable and worry free. Because the unforeseen and unexpected can occur, however, we strongly recommend that you safeguard your vacation investment and gain added peace-of-mind by purchasing CSA’s Guest Protect Plan.
CSA Travel Protection can help with:
- Trip Cancellation: Ocean’s Reach cancellation policy allows for refunds for cancellations made 60 days or more in advance of your arrival date. But what if you need to cancel or interrupt your trip at a later date due to illness or some other unexpected occurrence? CSA’s Trip Cancellation and Trip Interruption coverage keeps you from losing your vacation investment if you need to cancel for a covered reason.
- Pre-Existing Medical Conditions: Cover yourself from potential cancellation penalties due to your own, or a family member’s, pre-existing medical conditions. CSA offers to cover pre-existing medical conditions as long as you purchase the coverage before or within 24 hours of your final payment and you are medically able to travel when you purchase the coverage. (Exclusions do apply; see policy for specific coverage details.)
- Medical or Dental Expense: CSA provides coverage for necessary medical, surgical and emergency dental costs in excess to your standard coverage if you become sick or accidentally injured while on your covered trip.
- Rental Car Damage: CSA provides primary coverage if your rental car is damaged due to collision, fire, flood, theft, vandalism, wind storm or hail.
- Weather: Concerned about severe weather or a natural disaster potentially affecting your vacation? It’s always a good idea to buy travel insurance when you book your trip, so your vacation investment is protected if Mother Nature gets in the way.
- Identity Theft: Imagine that you lose your wallet while on vacation. You’re concerned that identity thieves could make your life a nightmare. CSA’s travel insurance includes six months of Identity Theft Resolution Services beginning on your scheduled departure date.
- Baggage and Sports Equipment: You made it to your favorite getaway but your luggage and golf clubs did not. CSA travel insurance protects your baggage and sporting equipment against hassles like delay, loss or theft.
- Emergency Assistance Services: CSA provides 24-hour emergency assistance services including: medical and legal referral; traveling companion assistance; locating lost or stolen items; replacement of medication and eyeglasses; emergency message relay and pet return.
- Roadside Assistance: CSA coverage includes: towing service; battery jump; locksmith services; fuel delivery; vehicle return; and flat-tire change.
- Concierge Services: CSA also provides assistance with arranging golf tee times, dinner reservations, entertainment ticketing, sporting events, meet & greet services, flower or basket delivery, airline and car rental reservations, etc.
We suggest that you purchase CSA travel insurance at the time you make your reservation. However, full coverage (including the pre-existing medical condition waiver) can be purchased anytime up to or within 24 hours of your final payment. The price of CSA travel insurance for your visit will equate to 7.65% of your total reservation cost (rental fee plus tax).
For a brief overview, please view our CSA Travel Protection Guest Protect Plan flyer. For more comprehensive information, click here. For additional information or any questions, including inquiries regarding your own individual needs, please call CSA Travel Protection at 866-999-4018.