Sanibel Trip Cancellation Insurance
Please review the documents below for all relevant information regarding trip insurance offered for stays at Ocean's Reach.
Travel Insurance – All Seasons Travel Plan
Product Number 008573 P1
You’ve saved. You’ve planned. You’ve looked forward to your trip for months. But sometimes things don’t go according to plan.
- What if you or a loved one gets sick before you leave for your trip?
- What if you need medical treatment while traveling?
- What if while flying to your destination, you arrive but your bags don’t?
- What if while driving to your destination, you are involved in a traffic accident or you are delayed due to a traffic accident?
- What if weather prevents you from starting your trip or forces you to leave early?
Travel Guard’s All Seasons Travel Plan covers you and your vacation investment if and when the
Did you know the plan could cover you if:
- Someone in your family has an illness or injury, even if they aren't scheduled to travel with you
- You become ill and can't travel or your child comes down with the chicken pox and you are quarantined
- You or a traveling companion loses their job and they’ve been with their employer for at least one year
- Weather prevents you from leaving home and reaching your destination
- A family member back home passes away and you must return from your vacation early
- Your luggage or sports equipment is lost or delayed by the airline
- You twist your ankle and must visit a physician while traveling
To include travel insurance on your reservation, call Ocean’s Reach at 800-336-6722.
The insurance premium, 7% of your total booking cost, will be collected at the time of the reservation.
To qualify for the waiver of pre-existing medical conditions, you must purchase your policy within 21 days of paying your reservation deposit.
If you decline travel insurance when paying your initial deposit, you have up to final payment to add it to your reservation. If you’ve already paid your final payment and now want to add travel insurance, you can do so by calling Travel Guard at 877.249.5376. Make sure you mention you have a reservation with Ocean’s Reach and the insurance product number is 008574. You will need to provide your check-in and check-out date, date you paid your deposit, and your total trip cost.
Making a last minute reservation? You can still include insurance on your booking! Make sure you notify Ocean’s Reach at the time you make your reservation.
Travel Guard is committed to providing products and services that will exceed expectations. If you are not completely satisfied, you can receive a refund of the plan cost from Ocean’s Reach. Requests must be submitted to Ocean’s Reach in writing within 10 days of the effective date of the coverage, provided it is not past the original check-in date.
Have questions about travel insurance? Do you need travel assistance? Have to file a claim? Give Travel Guard a call! Their World Service Center is staffed 24/7. You can reach them at 877.249.5376.